Member Initiated Discussions (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Presidential Election Quiz - place results here

This is pretty interesting. Take the quiz and see who you align most with based on the issues. I took it twice (based on a couple ways I co…

Started by Ron Czecholinski

1 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Mark E. Smith

Building The Critical Mass Occupy Needs.

What lever can Occupy use to move the world?

Started by C. A. Bradfield

17 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by C. A. Bradfield

can;t see the vision

Started by jamed latiore

5 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by C. A. Bradfield

Women's Council from Idea to Implementation

Hello, This thread is intended to discuss the specifics of a Women's groups coming together in support and leadership in activist communit…

Started by KellyAngelPdx

13 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Ben Roberts

Good News and Updates for OccupyCafe

Here is some good news we received from Rebecca Campbell, a Community Weaver in Seattle. This information offers hope to many who have work…

Started by Cheryl Honey

0 Jul 4, 2012

Suggestions for the Movement

I want to suggest a few things that I think we need in the movement...I have so many ideas and not enough time or money for all my ideas...…

Started by safire_star

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Mark E. Smith

Occupy San Diego STOP TPP Week of Actions

From July 2 to July 10, the political leaders of the Pacific Rim nations are meeting in San Diego to turn the Pacific Ocean and its peoples…

Started by Carlos H

3 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Mark E. Smith

From ME to ME&WE

As I see it, WE the 99% live our lives based on concern for ME (our selves) and WE (our whole community, ultimately the global community). …

Started by Bill Gellermann

31 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Dyck Dewid

Community Weaving OccupyCafe

Kirk Gardner is one of the most spiritual people I know and has been my mentor for nearly 14 years.  Our organization is transitioning…

Started by Cheryl Honey

0 Jun 29, 2012

How to respond to misuse of NVC?

We have a NVC practitioner and teacher here, so I'm starting this thread to ask about something that has been troubling me for a long time…

Started by Mark E. Smith

44 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Mark E. Smith

RSS

Weekly Cafe Calls

Regular Calls are no longer being held.  Below is the schedule that was maintained from the Fall of 2011 through Jan 10, 2013.

Mondays
"Vital Conversations" 

8-10a PDT | 11a-1p EDT | 3-5p GMT 

Tuesdays (except 10/16)
"Connect 2012"

1-3p PDT | 4-6p EDT | 8-10p GMT

Thursdays
"Occupy Heart" 

3-5p PDT | 6-8p EDT | 10p-12a GMT

Latest Activity

Clay Forsberg posted a blog post

"Happy Birthday Occupy Wall Street ... thoughts on Year One"

Fifteen years ago, I ran across a book, "100 Most Influential People in History," during one of my dalliances to my local Marin County bookstore. "Influential People" was one man's assessment on exactly that. But how he determined his rankings was the interesting part. They weren't always the reasons you would think. But after thinking about it, they made complete sense. For example:George Washington was ranked in the top 40 of all time. Understandable. But the reason why ... not so much. You…See More
Sep 20, 2012
Clay Forsberg is now a member of Occupy Cafe
Sep 20, 2012
Vic Desotelle posted a group
Thumbnail

Leadership Ecology

When a Leadership Ecology occurs, a web of relationships emerges revealing each person’s authentic leadership qualities through the transfer of their power to others. When done in a conscious way – a shared collaborative awakening happens.See More
Feb 6, 2012
Vic Desotelle posted a blog post
Feb 3, 2012

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Occupy Cafe Stewards.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service