Member Initiated Discussions (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crowdsourcing Leadership in Open Space

I've built a platform called aGREATER.US to find the best ideas, those bills with overwhelming support, to set a GREATER platform, and from…

Started by Jon Denn

0 Nov 11, 2011

Occupy Priorities?

Any "occupying" force first seizes control of the radio, TV and newspapers. Shouldn't the 99% demand de-consolidation of the corporate m…

Started by Capt. T. C. Randall

1 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by David Eggleton

Heart guidance

It is our heart that is our greatest source of inner wisdom and guidance. Our heart carries the subtle wisdom of our soul and it can always…

Started by Sally Page

1 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by bruceterrell33

OCCU-PIE DAY

AN IDEA!!!  OCCU-PIE DAY! Some day Thanksgiving week, a day chosen locally, a short service of gratitude, thanks and sharing sponsored by t…

Started by Rev. David Miller

3 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by bruceterrell33

#Occupy: David Crosby and Graham Nash perform live on ‘Countdown’

http://current.com/shows/countdown/videos/occupy-wall-street-david-crosby-and-graham-nash-perform-live-on-countdown-discuss-the-movement

Started by Robert Riversong

1 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Robert Riversong

#Occupy is On the Move

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASENovember 9, 20116:20 AM CONTACT: Occupy Wall Street owsmarch2dc@yahoo.com 'Occupy the Highway' Makes for Hist…

0 Nov 9, 2011

Dig Deeper - Demand that WE Change

Like so many others, we at Post Carbon Institute have watched the growth of the #Occupy movement with a mix of hope and curiosit…

1 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by David Eggleton

An agenda to move us forward!

Hello Occupy Cafe My name is JR and I am with Occupy Charlotte.  I joined the Occupy movement with an agenda of my own... to hijack it!  As…

Started by Lenard Latimer

0 Nov 8, 2011

InterOccupy Facilitation Group proposal for inter group consensus posted

please post concerns or blocks to the proposal discussion page, not here.  Here's the link:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/nati…

Started by Andy Rose

0 Nov 7, 2011

dancing through despair?

Process artist Chris Corrigan has been sharing some of his experience from visiting Occupy Vancouver. His latest blog post is a fascinating…

Started by Raffi A.

0 Nov 7, 2011

RSS

Weekly Cafe Calls

Regular Calls are no longer being held.  Below is the schedule that was maintained from the Fall of 2011 through Jan 10, 2013.

Mondays
"Vital Conversations" 

8-10a PDT | 11a-1p EDT | 3-5p GMT 

Tuesdays (except 10/16)
"Connect 2012"

1-3p PDT | 4-6p EDT | 8-10p GMT

Thursdays
"Occupy Heart" 

3-5p PDT | 6-8p EDT | 10p-12a GMT

Latest Activity

Clay Forsberg posted a blog post

"Happy Birthday Occupy Wall Street ... thoughts on Year One"

Fifteen years ago, I ran across a book, "100 Most Influential People in History," during one of my dalliances to my local Marin County bookstore. "Influential People" was one man's assessment on exactly that. But how he determined his rankings was the interesting part. They weren't always the reasons you would think. But after thinking about it, they made complete sense. For example:George Washington was ranked in the top 40 of all time. Understandable. But the reason why ... not so much. You…See More
Sep 20, 2012
Clay Forsberg is now a member of Occupy Cafe
Sep 20, 2012
Vic Desotelle posted a group
Thumbnail

Leadership Ecology

When a Leadership Ecology occurs, a web of relationships emerges revealing each person’s authentic leadership qualities through the transfer of their power to others. When done in a conscious way – a shared collaborative awakening happens.See More
Feb 6, 2012
Vic Desotelle posted a blog post
Feb 3, 2012

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Occupy Cafe Stewards.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service