Vital Conversations (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6/18 Vital Conversation: I Left My Heart in Occupy SF

We are delighted to offer a personal story of possibility and struggle from Cafe regular and Occupy San Francisco activist Phil Mastrocola.…

Started by Occupy Cafe Stewards

10 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roberts

6/11 Vital Conversation: What is Possible NOW?

What is Possible NOW?   PODCAST NOW AVAILABLE "If we're talking about true change, there's always this period of mystery--this period of no…

23 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Mushin

6/4 Vital Conversation: The Emerging New Economy

We began exploring the New Economy meme together from the moment Occupy Cafe "opened" last October.  In that short time, this decades-old i…

13 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Ben Roberts

5/28 Vital Conversation: Memorial Day Reflections

We're taking a break from our MaestroConference calls today, and invite you instead to offer some reflections here on the OC.org forum abou…

Started by Ben Roberts

6 May 29, 2012
Reply by Ben Roberts

5/14 Vital Conversation: DISSENT!

DISSENT! CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST FOR THE LIVE PORTION OF THIS CONVERSATION.  Occupy is a movement based in dissent, both outwar…

43 May 26, 2012
Reply by Mark E. Smith

5/7 Vital Conversation: What We Learned from May Day

This Monday's Vital Conversation looks back on the events of last Tuesday to harvest success stories, review coverage in the media, and co…

22 May 24, 2012
Reply by Ben Roberts

5/21 Vital Conversation: A Story of Awakening and Getting Into Action

In this Vital Conversation, Occupier Michael Harris offers us the story of his personal journey. Michael, who has been part of Occupy Shore…

15 May 21, 2012
Reply by Deborah Hart Yemm

4/30 Vital Conversation: May Day!

A Big Day for Occupy Monday's Vital Conversation Cafe Call 8-10a PDT | 11a-1p EDT | 3-5p GMTClick here to register With events being planne…

2 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Occupy Cafe Stewards

4/23 Vital Conversations: Occupy Community Action

Our conversation Monday will feature Jim Prues, Founder of World 5.0.  He will discuss Cincinnati's CoreChange Initiative and how it differ…

0 Apr 21, 2012

4/16 Vital Conversations: Occupy Your Voice

Once a  month we open the floor for you to pick the topics and flow of discussion. Occupy Your Voice w/ special guest – You! **Exercise you…

0 Apr 16, 2012

RSS

Weekly Cafe Calls

Regular Calls are no longer being held.  Below is the schedule that was maintained from the Fall of 2011 through Jan 10, 2013.

Mondays
"Vital Conversations" 

8-10a PDT | 11a-1p EDT | 3-5p GMT 

Tuesdays (except 10/16)
"Connect 2012"

1-3p PDT | 4-6p EDT | 8-10p GMT

Thursdays
"Occupy Heart" 

3-5p PDT | 6-8p EDT | 10p-12a GMT

Latest Activity

Clay Forsberg posted a blog post

"Happy Birthday Occupy Wall Street ... thoughts on Year One"

Fifteen years ago, I ran across a book, "100 Most Influential People in History," during one of my dalliances to my local Marin County bookstore. "Influential People" was one man's assessment on exactly that. But how he determined his rankings was the interesting part. They weren't always the reasons you would think. But after thinking about it, they made complete sense. For example:George Washington was ranked in the top 40 of all time. Understandable. But the reason why ... not so much. You…See More
Sep 20, 2012
Clay Forsberg is now a member of Occupy Cafe
Sep 20, 2012
Vic Desotelle posted a group
Thumbnail

Leadership Ecology

When a Leadership Ecology occurs, a web of relationships emerges revealing each person’s authentic leadership qualities through the transfer of their power to others. When done in a conscious way – a shared collaborative awakening happens.See More
Feb 6, 2012
Vic Desotelle posted a blog post
Feb 3, 2012

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Occupy Cafe Stewards.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service