"Drawing on the collective consciousness of countless previous gene...- Chief Phil Lane, Jr.

THURSDAYS
3pm PT | 6pm ET | 10pm GMT

Click here to register

Brother Phil, as Chief Phil Lane, Jr likes to be addressed, wrote the above words at the beginning of his recent post entitled Visions, Realities and Guiding Principles for the Future. I am struck by the similarity in tone of wisdom and heart by our honored guest and the words ascribed to Crazy Horse as he walked the final leg of what would become his last journey to Fort Laramie—words that speak reverence for care of relationships and conducting one's self in a sacred manner, in a manner that is guided by the heart.

“Starting from within, working in a circle, in a sacred manner, we heal ourselves, our relationships and our world".

Brother Phil joins our Occupy Heart call to share his heart and wisdom as we continue a healing that is vital to the restoration of the dignity and soul of humanity.

Imagine a world that honors and cherishes our inter-relatedness in peaceful coexistence. What do you see through your heart's eyes that occurred to achieve this great shift?

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When the violin can forgive the past

It starts singing.

When the violin can stop worrying about the future

You will become

Such a drunk laughing nuisance

That God

Will then lean down

And start combing you into His Hair.

When the violin can forgive

Every wound caused by Others

The heart starts Singing.              ~Hafiz of course

Although I was able to listen only a short time to the prayer of Brother Phil, I was struck by how certain concepts transcend geography and time. His words reminded me very much of the holy book of the Sikhs, the Siri Guru Granth Sahib.

Our indigenous heart compels us to know these truths as self evident, that Love is most powerful force in our known Universe as its fundamental result is harmony—harmony among frequencies, within fields, amidst perception.

Love reorganizes biology as healing, reorganizes emotion as inclusive presence, illuminates belief as self-authored and illuminates relationship as self-reflective.

However many thousands of years are carried by the river of time, Love remains the lowest common denominator of our collective essential Wisdom that is ageless and timeless.

RSS

Weekly Cafe Calls

Regular Calls are no longer being held.  Below is the schedule that was maintained from the Fall of 2011 through Jan 10, 2013.

Mondays
"Vital Conversations" 

8-10a PDT | 11a-1p EDT | 3-5p GMT 

Tuesdays (except 10/16)
"Connect 2012"

1-3p PDT | 4-6p EDT | 8-10p GMT

Thursdays
"Occupy Heart" 

3-5p PDT | 6-8p EDT | 10p-12a GMT

Latest Activity

Clay Forsberg posted a blog post

"Happy Birthday Occupy Wall Street ... thoughts on Year One"

Fifteen years ago, I ran across a book, "100 Most Influential People in History," during one of my dalliances to my local Marin County bookstore. "Influential People" was one man's assessment on exactly that. But how he determined his rankings was the interesting part. They weren't always the reasons you would think. But after thinking about it, they made complete sense. For example:George Washington was ranked in the top 40 of all time. Understandable. But the reason why ... not so much. You…See More
Sep 20, 2012
Clay Forsberg is now a member of Occupy Cafe
Sep 20, 2012
Vic Desotelle posted a group
Thumbnail

Leadership Ecology

When a Leadership Ecology occurs, a web of relationships emerges revealing each person’s authentic leadership qualities through the transfer of their power to others. When done in a conscious way – a shared collaborative awakening happens.See More
Feb 6, 2012
Vic Desotelle posted a blog post
Feb 3, 2012

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Occupy Cafe Stewards.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service